Friday, March 18, 2011

Cake pops...

Cake pops seem to be all the rage right now, and as much as I love to eat them, I thought I should probably offer them on the menu...

Seeing as I've received 2 orders now for my Oreo Truffles...I suppose I'll need to add those too LOL.

But back to the cake pops, the idea is, you can order them as a bouquet, and how FUN is that?!?!?! Tired of getting the same ole' boring flowers from your significant other? Send them to me, I'll make you a bouquet you can sink your teeth into! :)


For those of you who have never had the pleasure of eating one of these magical confections, let me tell you what you're in for. A crisp chocolate shell and inside a gooey ball of the most moist cake you've ever tasted...they truly are magical ;)

1 comment:

  1. do you guys ship orders? or does one have to travel to your shop?

    ReplyDelete